February 18, 2012
As I give tours I get a lot of the same questions from people and decided I should post a Frequently Asked Question post. Here you go.
How many people can you accommodate?
Our indoor ballroom can accommodate 150 for a seated dinner or 200 for a buffet style with floating tables. However, we have 11 acres and plenty of space for tenting. So if you are interested in more than 200+ people you do have the outdoor option.
What’s included with your reception?
- Four hours of event time
- Tables for up to 150 people and catering tables
- Gold chivari chairs and white cushions for up to 150 people
- White or black tablecloths and napkins
- Up to 4 votive candles per table
- Use of our piano
Can you host a rehearsal dinner?
Absolutely! Our estate dining room can seat 20 people. If you have more than 20, we also rent the ballroom for rehearsal dinners. We have also had more brides interested in outdoor rehearsal dinners and can set up for that.
Do you have overnight accommodations for the bride and groom?
Unfortunately, we do not offer overnight accommodations but we can make some great recommendations for local bed and breakfast or hotels.
If we sign a contract and decided after to add one of your extras is that possible?
Of course! If you are unsure of whether you want to rent our china or photo booth and wish to add it after you contract has been signed, we are more than happy to do that for you.
Do you allow dogs?
We do allow dogs to be a part of your ceremony however, we do have restrictions that include:
- Dogs are not allowed in the main areas of the house or ballroom, we have a sunroom (that is temperature controlled) that dogs must be kept in.
- It is the clients responsibility to have someone to handle the dog
- The dog must be removed from the property within an hour after the ceremony
- The client is responsible for any accidents or damage caused by the dog
I am sure we add to this list but, this seems like a good start. We are looking forward to our upcoming 2012 wedding season!